This article contains a list of links that can be found in the NETGEAR online knowledgebase to help you with installing and setting up various models of NETGEAR wireless network range extenders. If you are looking for NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender troubleshooting articles, see Troubleshooting NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extenders
User manuals and firmware updates for all NETGEAR products can be downloaded from the NETGEAR Support website.
- How to setup or configure EX6200 to your WI-FI router using WPS push button?
- How to connect the EX6200 to your Wi-Fi router over Wi-Fi and use Smart Setup
- How to configure the EX6200 to your WI-FI router using Ethernet connection and use Smart Setup?
- Initial Installation: EX7000 as a WiFi Range Extender
- Initial Installation: EX7000 as an Access Point
- How to setup devices on EX7000 when MAC address filter is enabled on the router?
- How to configure the PR2000 in Extender and Wired bridge mode
- How to configure PR2000 with Wireless WAN Mode
- How to view or change PR2000 wireless settings
- How to configure PR2000 as an Access Point
- How to configure PR2000 with Wired WAN Mode
WN2000RPTv2 / v3:
- Configure the WN3000RP Range Extender Using a Wireless Computer
- Configure the WN3000RP Range Extender Using an iPad
- How do I install the WN3000RPv3 as an Access Point?
- How do I install the WN3000RPv3 as an Extender?
- How do I set up the WN3000RPv3 using WPS?