It’s often frustrating to watch videos online; holding up until it buffers completely. That could be a painful procedure to sit through. It may take longer than expected and gets too annoying for customers. To overcome these issues, you can now opt for a Wi-Fi booster. This gadget would broaden the scope of Wi-Fi sign and in that manner better spilling to your favorite broadcasts is allowed. These gadgets are greatly simple to install and accompany systematic guidelines for use. Plug in the gadget into the switch and it will start working instantly without much exertion from your part. It has been fairly observed that whenever the network goes down, we assume the worst with our connection. Buffering videos and a sudden connection drop could be extremely annoying but there is a simple yet effective solution to this problem.
If the network is your problem, by installing Range Extender, you can easily connect wireless devices to get a safe and secure Internet connection. A Wi-Fi Range Extender expands the router signals and shortens your efforts in setting and configuring the router time and again. Setting up a Wi-Fi Extender can seem as a tedious task with a lot of technical aspects, but in reality it is just as simple as connecting to a Wi-Fi. Now connect your Range Extender manually by following just few simple steps. Here’s how to get started: Connect your Extender with the Access Point and obtained a valid IP address using the WPS button. Check Ethernet port to manually connect the Wi-Fi Extender.
After detecting an Ethernet Port in the Extender or if you’re carrying an Ethernet cable, follow these steps:
- Attach the Ethernet cable to a computer and connect it with your Wi-Fi Range Extender.
Log-in to the local web address for fixmywifiextender.net. Automatically you’ll be prompted to enter your username and password. Default login credentials are: Username: admin Password: password Note: The Username and password are case sensitive.
3. Once you have logged in successfully, click Setup >> Wireless Setting.
4. Now you can easily check Security Options to find the Password also stated as the Network Key. Remember to match your Password with AP Network Key.
5. When both the Extender and the Access Point Password matches, Click Apply.
6. Create a reliable connection by resetting and reconnecting your Wi-Fi Devices with your Extender.
If you need a connection without using an Ethernet Port in your Extender, follow the following steps:
- Reset Wi-Fi Extender to factory default setting. You can simply press the Factory Settings for 7 seconds to reset your extender. Find this button on the side panel of your extender.
2. Connect your Wi-Fi to the Wi-Fi Range Extender.
3. Log-in to the local web address for fixmywifiextender.net. Automatically you’ll be prompted to enter your username and password. Default login credentials are: Username: admin Password: password Note: The Username and password are case sensitive.
4. You will now see a setup wizard. Setup a connection to the access point. If you wish to reconnect then do it without using WPS button.
5. Create a reliable connection by resetting and reconnecting your Wi-Fi Devices with your Extender.
If you still have issues connecting the devices to your Wi-Fi Extender, repeat the above process once or twice. With new advancements in technology and reliable Wi-Fi Extenders, you can fix the glitches with ease within short time span. If you are in the middle of a crisis with no physical help, get connected with our expert technicians who are available round the clock.